Find Out More About Enrolling Your Child In R.D.S. Public Girls College, Rewari
Admission 2022-23 FOR UG
B.A., B. Com. & B.Sc.(Non-Medical)
|1||Online Registration and Submission of Application by Applicants on Online Admission Portal||1st August 2022 to 8th August 2022|
|2||Online Documents Verification||2nd August 2022 to 9th August 2022|
|3||1st Merit List Out (Valid upto 16th August 2022)||12th August 2022 at (5:00 P.M)|
|4||Fee Submission (1st Merit List)||13th August 2022 to 16th August 2022|
|5||2nd Merit List Out (Valid upto 23rd August 2022)||19th August 2022|
|6||Fee Submission (2nd Merit List)||20th August 2022 to 23rd August 2022|
|7||Teaching Term||w.e.f. 22nd August 2022|
|8||Open Counselling / Re-opening of Online Admission Portal for Registration for leftover seats||26th August 2022|
Department of Higher Education, Haryana Online Admission Portal (2022-23) Guidelines for Applicants 1. Link for Online Admission Portal is https://admissions.highereduhry.ac.in 2. Registration fee will be charged from the applicants/students at the time of registration as per details given below: 3. The applicants must check all the details filled in the application form very minutely before final submission of application form. Still if some mistake has been done by the applicant and the application form is also finally submitted, his/her registration shall be cancelled by the Department depending upon the justification given by the applicant on mail id firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: – Fee deducted during the previous registration shall not be refunded back to the applicant). After cancellation of previous registration, the applicant can register again for the admission process (Note: – Registration fee will be again charged from the applicant for fresh registration). 4. PPP shall remain mandatory for Haryana students for taking admissions in Degree Colleges. Also, the caste/reservation/financial benefits given to the candidate shall be on the basis of verified caste/income fetched through PPP. Any unverified data of PPP of the candidate shall lead to his candidature considered in general category only. 5. Late fee will be charged from the applicants admitted during Open Counselling as follows: – Late Fee (1st week during Open Counselling) Rs. 100/- From 2nd Week onwards during Open Counselling Rs. 100/- + Rs. 100/ Per day 6. Weightage, wherever applicable, shall be given to the applicant after verification of the documents and the maximum weightage of 10 shall be added to the percentage. 7. List of Documents to be uploaded online by the applicant: • Scanned copy of passport size photograph • Scanned copy of signature • 10th Marksheet / 12th Marksheet, wherever applicable Girl Students @ Rs. 50/- SC Students of Haryana @ Rs. 50/- Other Students @ Rs. 100/- • Migration Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana School EducationBoard) • Character Certificate • NCC ‘B’ Certificate, if applicable • Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate awarded by the President of India, if applicable • Sports Certificate for weightage, if applicable, will only be considered, if the candidate produces the State/National position holder certificate from the respective State Government/Sports Department. In case, any state does notissue the Gradation Certificate, the following criteria will be adopted: a) In case of International/National participation or State Position Holder, a certificate of authenticity will be required from the concerned National Federation/State Association. b) The game/event must be in the scheduled list of the Association of Indian University Sports Calendar. c) The tournament must be organised by a recognised Federation/Association duly affiliated with State Olympic Association/ Indian Olympic Association and Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. No weightage will be given for participating/winning positions in the sports and games organised by Nehru Yuva Kendra,/CBSE National, Vidya Bharti Nationals/ Rural Tournaments/ Panchayat Tournaments/ Navodaya Nationals and participation in non- recognised tournaments/ sports festivals. • Bonafide Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable • Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable • Income Certificate required for claiming benefits under various categories viz. EWS/SC/BC etc., if applicable • Gap Year Undertaking/Affidavit, if applicable 8. Name of the applicant will appear in the Merit List after online verification of documents as per eligibility/merit. 9. General category students can now opt the benefit of EWS (Economically WeakerSection) reservation within State Quota and All India Quota as per Government norms. However, they need to upload the required certificate for the same. 10. After appearance of name of student in merit list, he/she will have to make the payment of admission fee/funds as per admission schedule. 11. The students will be initially given provisional admission only, subject to the verification of their documents by the College/Affiliating University. In case of any discrepancy at any stage, the college is authorized to cancel the provisional admission of the student without any notice or the college can change his/her stream/subjects subject to availability of seats and willingness of the applicant. Even the College / University can cancel any such admission wherever the information provided by the students is found tobe fictitious /bogus at any stage and the student concerned shall be held solely responsible for this. 12. If any document of a student is rejected due to some reasons during the process of online verification, a SMS will be sent to the applicant and applicant will be required to make necessary corrections on the online admission portal by logging in his/her account within prescribed timeframe. 13. In case of courses having multiple subject combinations (>=3), it shall be made mandatory for candidates to choose minimum 3 subject combinations in one college/different colleges at the time of filling the admission form. 14. Fresh instructions, if any, shall be uploaded/displayed on department website https://highereduhry.ac.in or https://admissions.highereduhry.ac.in 15. For any admission related query, Student can contact either on Toll Free No. 1800-180-2133 or on helpdesk email id email@example.com
Admission 2022-23 FOR PG(M.A.HINDI,M.A.POL.SC.,M.COM.)
Online Application for admission in University Teaching Departments and Affiliated Colleges -2022-23.
- – Before applying, candidates must check their eligibility for admission in the course / Programme.
- – Please read the Information Brochure carefully before you start filling up the online application form.
- – Keep your all details (Personal / Educational Qualification) READY for uploading at the time of filling the online application form
- – Blurred / distorted photograph and signature shall lead to cancellation of your application form.
- – Fee payment can be made ONLY through online mode. NO OTHER mode of payment is acceptable.
- – Fee once paid is not refundable / transferable.
Steps of the online registration
- – Start registration by clicking on the “Register” or “Apply Now” button
- – Start registration by Selecting your Resident Status [Haryana / Other State]
- – Form will automatically populate further filable fields on the basis of previous field input
- – Click on Save button Once your see it and you are sure that all inputs entered by you are correct
- – On Save, System will ask to register and create your login credentials
- – Enter your email Address and set your password. Keep these credentials at safe place, where you can retrieve it for future access.
- – In case you forgot your password, there is option Fogot Password, system will send you password reset link to your email id (which is also your user name).
- – If you not receive password retrieval link in your mailbox, check in SPAM / Promotion or Other tabs; Otherwise raise your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org
- – On successful New Registration -OR- Login, system will take you to the Student Panel
- – Fill up personal information, academic details, programme (s) applied details as asked in the different sections of the form. Click on Save & Next / Save button after each step.
- – Upload photograph and signature (Maximum size allowed is 300 KB)
- – Form final submission will happen on the successful payment of Registration Fee
- – Before making payment your must Check the Form preview and cross check that all information filled is correct.
- – No modification will be allowed after the payment/ final submission of online form.
- – You must Download and Print the registration form for future reference.
- Online Admission Notice
- Important Dates
- Instructions/Guidelines for admissions (English)
- Instructions/Guidelines for admissions (Hindi)
- Prospectus for Aided Courses
- Prospectus for Self Finance Courses
- Admission Merit Base